Thursday, March 29, 2007

Yes I am still alive.

I have been sorta out of commission this week. I haven't felt very well and my internet has been messed up. So that's what's been going on. I am excited about this weekend. I hope Ryan's party goes well. Mark is supposed to come home. OMG I just wrote a entire blog and my finger slipped and somehow I erased it. FUCK!! Ok well now you don't get the whole song and dance. Just that I want another kid. I ended up with 5 kids. I have basically adopted another one. I am scared that I just want another one because I love babies so much. I just don't think I need to have another one. I think I need to figure out who I am. I feel like I stash part of me away cause it's just to much to deal with the kids and the house and try to have a life also. I am having company 3 weekends in a row. Not quite sure how that happened but it did. So I guess I have even more cleaning to do. HA! Just want I wanted. I have to lose weight. I have just blown up the past couple of months. I don't know what the hell happened. Well yeah I do, I have been stuffing my face, but that's neither here nor there. The point is I got to lose weight. On the bright side I am done with all my birthday shopping and Easter shopping. I don't have to buy another freaking toy till Christmas. Yeah right, like that's going to happen. Well anyway I need to go. I just wanted to update and post before Aldara had a cow. LOL

2 comments:

Aldara said...

Awww!!!!!!! I know you love me....but honestly, I DON'T see any hairdo pictures!
Miss ya
Aldara

Anonymous said...

Oh that sucks! I know how you feel about accidentally erasing entries. In fact, this is actually the second time I've needed to respond to this entry of yours because I accidentally clicked the wrong button. *sigh*