Monday, April 9, 2007

Birthdays and Confessions



First of all here are the birthday party pics. It went well. Ryan had a great time and that's all that matters. However Blu Rabbits sucks ass and I will never have I party there. With that said here are a few pics. Ok on to other things.


I have some confessions to make.
1.I think of my blogs while I drive usually.
2.I wish I could write and drive so I could write down my ideas.
3.I think my truck is the shit.
4.I worry some times that I will become a gap mom, but then I realize I dress like shit most days so I am safe.
5.I have been married twice.
6.I liked the Jerry Springer show.
7.I am impressed by men who can dance and take a bra off easily.
8.Bonus points if they can release the bra with one hand.
9.My husband doesn't know where I blog, in fact I am not sure if he even knows I have one.
10.I like my mother in law.
11.I have spent more money on my teeth than most people spend on cars.
12.I think I have cute feet.
13.This is the fattest I have ever been in my life, including pregnancy.
14.Tomorrow I am going to see about a diet.
15.I am scared shitless.
16.I hate diets.
17.I subscribe to Star Magazine.
18.My house is a mess right now.
19.I don't know where I want to live.
20.I have no clue why I wanted to do this but I felt the need to confess, perhaps I should be Catholic?

2 comments:

Aldara said...

LOL...that is why you are friends with me...you are a closet Catholic LOL...I did not see a picture of you with your hair!!!!
Miss ya

Jennifer said...

I like your list! very good!