Thursday, March 22, 2007

Little Boys

Sometimes my boys can be so sweet! There is nothing sweeter than a little boy when they are being sweet. Girls are supposed to be sweet. But I adore it when my boys are being lovey. This morning and I was going nuts trying to get 5 kids to school at 3 different times, Kyle asked me for a kiss as I dropped him off at the gym for his camp out. Yes my 11 year old wanted a good bye kiss in front of the entire 5th grade. Ah! It melts my heart. He was so sweet last week too he tried to give me 5 bucks for my birthday. It was like half of his money. I didn't take it, I told him I just wanted a hug and a kiss. It really makes up for the times when he is being a perfect shit. So I went and got my hair did. Yep I feel like Christy is back. I am blonde, I have bangs, and I wore a shirt that showed boobs today. Yes that's right, you hear correctly, Christy is back. I don't know where the fuck that bitch has been but I am glad she is back. That whiny, dumpy, brown headed, chick was on my last nerve, lol. So tomorrow my friend Tammy from back home is coming with her kids for the weekend. Woohoo!! We are going to get our drink on and bbq. Funny what you think is a good time when you have 6 kids between two people. So I am excited about it. I am going to clean house tomorrow and do some grocery shopping. Oh the cable guy came out today and said I had some bad connections. So allegedly my internet and phone are fixed. We shall see! So I forgot to post the pics of my hair so I will get on that later. Ok over and out!

3 comments:

Aldara said...

So where are the pictures?!?!?!?! I am dying to see how you look! I'll give you a call in a bit!
Hugs
Aldara

TallNana said...

Hey, I know you are happy with your new hair color. I have a blog now believe it or not. Talk to you later.

Martha

Aldara said...

Hey are you going to post anymore blogs?!?!?!? I miss ya. I'll give you a call later today when i am out and about getting some groceries and supplies!
Hugs