Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Aye Aye Captain

So here is my weekend update. On Sunday we went to the boat show. Oh yes I am in love, with a boat. I am so going to live in a trailer and have a $200,000 boat. I love boats. So Mark had his last day with BOC. I now live in a BOC free zone. It's a nice place to be. I went and looked at a brand new Sequoia and the only difference was the steering wheel. I am so glad I didn't shell out for a brand new one. Ha I saved alot of money. So Mark leaves Saturday for Shreveport. He will be gone a little over a month, possibly longer. I am going to miss him. I am happy for him though. I got Ryan's party all booked. I am so excited for him. It sucks that Mark won't be there but I am glad that Ryan will have a good time. Does aye aye captain make anyone else think of spongebob? Maybe it's just me, lol. Well I am going to make this short. C-ya guys!

2 comments:

Jessica Joy said...

What's BOC?

A friends father lives down in Shreveport. I'd love to go down there sometime.

Unknown said...

You can come up and hang on our boat, although we don't have a trailer ;-)