Saturday, March 17, 2007

This is what life is about.

Today Taylor was off playing with her friends, yes she has made a bunch of them. Kyle was off with his friends. And Mark, Ryan and I were washing the cars. It was gorgeous today. So here comes the ice cream truck. Me and Ryan got a popsicle and sat outside and ate them. That was so what life is about. My kids are happy. I was getting one on one time with one of them. And we were eating ice cream in the sunshine. Life does not get any better than that. Tomorrow Mark leaves for Shreveport for about 45 days. It's going to be hard not having him home. I think the longest we have ever been apart was about 30 days. I am going to miss him. I am going to miss having him to sleep with. And I didn't mean that sexual either. It's going to be me, the cat, and the snoring pug in my bed. Kyle gets pissed when I take the pug at night, lol. I would let the wondermutt sleep with me but I am scared he will get up at night and pee or chew up my room. He is housebroken finally, but he sleeps in a crate at night. I fear that freedom might push him over the edge and make him pee, lol. So I am going to make myself some goals while Mark is gone. Give me something to work for and think about. Keep me from getting bored. My first goal is to work out more. Get back into my habit. Second is to make some new friends and make a point of meeting new people. The playgroup thing really put a bad taste in my mouth about making friends, but at some point I have to move on and find some more friends here. Third take care of my spring cleaning. This will be done next week. Fourth stay in my budget and not shop. Fifth take care of me. I need to get back into the groove of getting pedis and my hair did. You know how long it's been since I got my hair did? Yeah that long. C-ya guys later.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Suddenly I feel like chopped liver?