Monday, March 19, 2007

My first day.

Well my first day on my own was a little overwhelming. I got really scared because Taylor laid in bed sick all day and was running a fever. She never gets sick. It scared the crap out of me. She is going to the dr in about a hour. Other than that things went ok. No major disasters or anything broken. I kept waiting for my car to die or a window to break. I know I can take care of stuff by myself, I have done it before. I guess you just get used to not having to. So I shall be ok. My dogs are currently on my bed playing. I wish I knew how to explain to wondermutt that he is bigger than the pug, and therefore does not fit on everything the pug does. Hmm remember how bad I wanted a big dog. HeHe This weekend my friend Tammy is coming up to visit. I am super excited. Our kids get along really well, and me and her got some drinking to take care of. Then next weekend is Ryan's bday party and my mother in law is coming. I haven't seen her since before we moved here. It will be nice to have company. Well I am going to pretend like I care what this house looks like and straighted up some before I take Tay to the dr. The only nice thing about Mark being gone is I can let the house go to hell if I want and no one will say a thing. I can also not cook for a week as long as I have soup and ramin noodles. My kids would rather eat that anyway. See there is a bright side to all of this. Later Tators!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's totally what I do when Phil is gone on long trips...let my house go to hell and fix the kids ramen!!! Then in the 2 hours before he is set to come home I am speed cleaning...!!

I'm sorry Mark will be gone for such a long time. It's good that you are trying to stay busy. Wish I was closer. I'd pop in for a visit and some booze.

Heather said...

Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned!