Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Feeding the Beast

Ok let me start by saying how much I love my new car. Also let me say I realized it would use a lot of gas. But in my defense all my knowledge did not prepare me for taking that bad boy to the gas station the first time it was on empty. OMG!! Fifty dollars later I was full and ready to go. And it takes forever to pump that much gas by the way. If you ever need to find me I will be at the gas station by my house. So I am starting to feel a little better after my little medicine fiasco. Hopefully by next week I can get back on schedule and get back to the gym. I haven't been and its starting to show. That and that amount of sweet tea I have been chugging down. Def time to get my ass back in gear before it gets to big to fit in my beast. If I get to fat it will kill my gas mileage even more and then I won't be able to afford my new car. Te he the things I think are funny. Well anyway me and my sick twisted since of humor are going to go try and find something to eat. Adios !

1 comment:

Aldara said...

wow 50 bucks for gas!?!?!?!?! It costs 40 to fill the van up! Take care...it has been so busy today getting ready for the visit that i forgot to call and it is 8;30 now so I know that is too late!
Miss ya