Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Tomorrow is the big day.

Yep I am going back to my roots. I am going back blonde. I will post some before and after pics. I am sorta scared. I have been dark for awhile now. Today me and Tay went and got pedis, went shopping, and had lunch. It's nice to spend time with her now that she is not acting like a demon spawn. I am so glad her pre- pms issue is better. God help us all when she gets a little older. So we had a nice day today. It's hard to believe that my baby is going to be 10. Or that Ryan is turning 4. Times moves very fast sometimes. Other breaking news is my toes looks nice, my house is a mess, and I am hungry. I didn't really like my lunch so I didn't eat it. My pug is behind me snoring. Just in case anyway wondered what I listen to while I blog. Its pug snores, yelling children, and my washing machine is going. Swear to God! I wasn't joking when I named my blog. Oh Ryan's new sandbox already bit the dust. Imagine that. I told Mark that a $30 sand box would not last. Sigh! If they would only listen to us. Well I am going to go hunt down a snack and make a grocery list. We need things. Shit tomorrow is Kyle's camping trip and I didn't get him a sleeping bag. Shit, Shit, Shit!! I am off the the store. C-ya guys later!!

No comments: