Thursday, March 1, 2007

Changes for real!

LOL! We didn't get the expedition. It had a transmission issue that Mark caught. I love my husband, he is so great at stuff like this. So we ended up buying a Toyota Sequoia. I love it. It freaking rocks. I think I will be much happier with this anyway. I figured I would do a quick post and update. My cousin is home from the hospital. She seems to be ok. Scary how fast you can wreck a car. I mean every day you get in the car and don't think twice that you might get in a bad wreck. Of course I doubt horse pulled buggy's were much safer. I mean you might not have head on collisions, but when the horses got spooked and ran you were just SOL. So anyway today I am going to run errands and get some stuff done around the house, hopefully. That is the goal at least. I worked on Kyle's science project till almost 8:30 last night. Did I ever mention how much I hate science projects? They make me want to pull my hair out. Well I need to go wake the kids up and get dressed. I am so excited to start my day can't you tell? Bleh!

1 comment:

Aldara said...

First of all, how come you are writing a blog entry at 6 am?!?!?! It takes me a little bit of time to wake up and be intelligible and here you are blogging at six lol! I am glad your cousin is okay and I want to see pictures of the new car, even though I will see it in person soon lol!
Hugs and I miss ya
Aldara