Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Cha Cha Changes

Things are kind of nuts right now. Mark put in his notice to boc and is going to give it a shot on his own. I am buying a new car today. I have to go finalize it all tonight. I hope I picked the right one. I just have to go with my instincts. Mark is going to keep my car for awhile and see if he likes working out of it, if not we will trade it in and buy him a truck. We are talking about moving back home also. Now that he quit Boc we don't have to live in Mobile anymore. We are thinking about buying property and when the time is right to move back home either building a house or buying a trailer. He doesn't want to live in town anymore so I have no choice but to go back to bufu. Atleast this time I am going to bufu near two of my friends. And I am sure my other friends will come see me since I wont be a hour just like 30 mins, and hell its better than 3 hours right? LOL So anyway thats my latest news. Life has been crazy lately. I can't get over how much things change. It's amazing the difference a year makes. Tomorrow Buddy goes in to get his final set of shots and to get neutered. I hope he doesn't hate me. He stays over night and I pick him up the next day. Maybe it will calm his butt down. He was acting so nuts yesterday I thought he got into someones crack, lol. He is getting way to big to be running around like a crazy dog. I thought I would do something I haven't done in awhile, list what I did today. I took the kids to school, went to walmart, went car shopping, drove said car around to make sure its what I want. Went and picked up Ryan, came home, posted this started laundry. I am going to boil water for a science project here in a minute. At 3:00 I have to check out Tay and Kyle and me and the boys are going to the dr. Me for refills and the boys for shots. Then back home for homework and cooking dinner. We are meeting the guy back at the car place at 7 to finalize the deal and then come home put the kids in the tub and to bed. I am tired just writing all that. Well I better go. I have about 10 loads of laundry that isn't putting it's self up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is your Mother-in-law. Sounds like you had a busy day yesterday. It's a good thing you are young and full of energy.

Aldara said...

So did you get your car? I left a message on your machine...LOL I cannot stand voice mail being on the phone because I always forget to check it since there is not a flashing red light!!
Hugs