Thursday, December 6, 2007

My to do list

Here is my little list of things I have to do today. Just to put my life in perspective, and to hush my mil who is bitching at me for not posting, lol.

Take Taylor to school, Ryan is playing hooky.
Go to Target.
Drop off supplies at school.
Call Carpet Cleaners
Call hairdresser
Sweep and Mop
Call ATT
Call XM
Vacuum
Put up laundry and start new loads
Address Christmas Cards
Clean Max's Cage
Wrap Presents
Mail out packages and pictures
Rearrange Christmas Decorations
Take Winston to groomers

So that is my list taken straight from the piece of paper I just pulled out my pocket. So far today its 9:48 am, and I have went to Target, went by the school, called the carpet guy, decided to take Winston tomorrow so he will be out of the house while carpet guy is here, and wasted time on the computer. Oh I forgot to start the laundry and lay out meat for dinner. A friend is coming over to help me and Kyle put his science project board together so I am bribing them with dinner. Such fun! On the bright side I don't have a whole lot of cleaning to do since I have done nothing but bust my ass for the past week. Yah me! I am going back to the gym next week. I still have the rest of this month and next month to decided if I want to stay at that gym or go to another one. So there is my things to do today list. Oh and at some point hubby is going to call me to pick him up at the car dealer. Well I am off to get some more things knocked off my list.

No comments: