Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thankful

I was thinking today what am I thankful for? I am thankful for my family. For my friends. I am thankful for someone to steal the leftover pizza. I am thankful for my pets. I am thankful to live the life that I live. I dont know what it is about me but I dont do new years resolutions. I really just want to be a better me. I am weeding out the bad and trying to make me better. At the end of the day you are responsible for your own actions and cant blame anyone but yourself if your life isnt what you want it to be. I have to say that the past couple of years have been very hard emotionally on me. I hope that this upcoming year brings lots of peace into my life. I am off to check on my feast. The naked turkey dance is coming up pretty soon. I am quite excited about the McGough family tradition.

No comments: