Friday, December 28, 2007

Another Holiday

So we survived another holiday. It really has gotten to me how much I miss having friends and family. I miss having that closeness. I have all the toys put up and the tree has been taken down and put away. I am ready to get this season over with. Mark ended up getting called into work and I had to take Kyle to Crestview on Christmas Day. Nothing like a Waffle House Christmas dinner, as if I was rednecky enough! Ryan was uber excited. He loves Waffle House. So today I went back on a diet. I like to feel like I got a head start on everyone else. I dont have New Years plans so why not. So I am tired of the hair already. Time to call the hair master and make some changes. I am thinking highlights?? Maybe go back blond? Who knows what craziness I will come up with this time. Other than that I have been on a cleaning and decluttering spree. Starting the new year off on the right foot. Yeah right! Actually I am bored and I don't want to leave the house so why not clean it. That way when the kids go back to school I don't have much do to. Speaking of school I am ready for it go back. I am ready to get back into a routine. Its hard for me to do that when they are home. Taylor wants to sleep all day. Plus I am getting tired of playing! LOL We have played with all the new toys so much I am about played out. When Kyle gets back we are going to continue our Rock Band World Tour. I cant wait till Kyle and Morgan are both home. We are so going to beat this game!! So thats about all thats going on in Christy World, time to call the hair master!

No comments: