Friday, December 21, 2007

So much going on


I don't even know where to began. That's why I haven't written. I start and then just don't know where to start. We are finally done with school till Jan. I have had a stomach virus 3 times in 3 weeks. Not sure how that happens but trust me folks it does and it sucks. The bright side to this is I can't stop losing weight. Its all good till I get too skinny, and I have a while before that becomes a issue. I am still loving the new hair. It rocks. I am all ready for Christmas. I am so excited about it. The presents are taking over my living room. We are now trying to plan another trip. We already have the race in Feb. We ended up getting quite a bit of money for the kids for Christmas, and I could not think of a single thing they didn't already get. So we decided to go on a trip with the money. YAH GRANDPARENTS!! My grandparents rock trust me. Although sometimes they like to call me while they are on there way here unannounced. Yeah fun times. But at least they come and see me, and at least they have sense enough to realize that they have no clue what to get their great grand kids, they were trying like hell to figure it out when I was a kid, at this point the admit defeat and give cash. So other than the very upsetting incident of Christy vs the school office, its all good. We will not elaborate on this incident, most of you have heard me bitching and I am tired of hearing myself whine about it. So anyway life is good as always. We are very blessed. I do worry about taxes but I can't change the outcome so I am just going to take it as it comes. Hopefully it will come out in my favor. Hmm what else has been going on? I can't really think of anything right now. There is so much going on with my everyday life. I have been busy baking up a storm, cleaning and playing with the kids. I will post some baking pics here in a few. Oh here is the hair pic. I tried my best to take it so you could see it but its hard when I am doing it myself.

No comments: