Saturday, December 29, 2007

Rain Rain Go Away

I know that some parts of our Country are under severe drought. But if this god blessed rain doesn't stop I am going to go insane. I should be thankful. But there are starving people in under developed third world countries but that doesn't make me want to eat icky vegetables either. It has done nothing but pour for days. I am stuck in the house with the bored kids. Not a good combination. I have a raging sinus issue, a aversion to driving in the rain, and I have no motivation since its dark all day. I must be one of those weirdo weather sensitive mood people. My dog doesn't even want to leave the bed. I don't blame him I am just jealous! So I am going to go home next week. I haven't been home since July. I really miss my friends. The flip side of that is that I hate how everyone has moved on with their life. Did I really think they would just stop and wait for me? Well hell yeah I did! I am that full of myself. It just sucks to talk to them and they talk about people I don't know. I used to know everyone they knew. It sucks cause I had to move here, and I don't really want to move back. I just want them. If they would just come to their senses and walk away from their lives and families like I did and be here with me things would be much better. Excuse me while I go get a bigger chair cause I am so full of myself I am too big for this one.

No comments: