Friday, February 1, 2008

Is it the master crafter or the craft master?

So I have started a new hobby. I am learning to crochet. Eventually I am going to learn to knit but its a little off in the future. Miss Crafty I am not. I have to work at it and then work some more. What comes so easliy to some is almost impossible to me. So its my new obsession. I am going to conquer it. I will become the master. I will make a blanket. I shall master a scarf. I am going to finish something and not find the bag of stuff in the bottom of my closet a year from now. My friend told me about this cool charity where you donate handmade stuff to babies that are born dead or premie or sick. That is something very close to my heart due to my sisters death and I am excited to make something for it. Hopefully soon my skill level will be at such that you can tell what I made and it doesn't look like a bunch of knots. I'll keep you guys updated when I finally finish something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that's a beautiful idea hun. And a scarf shouldn't be that hard right? Of course I don't know cause I can't knit LOL!