Thursday, February 28, 2008

Kid Rock

Mark and I went and seen Kid Rock last night. It was the best concert I have ever been to. He put on the best show, he actually played for almost 4 hours. His band are awesome musicians also. We had such a good time. It's always nice to spend time alone together. I am so glad I have a husband who goes and does things like that with me. I could not imagine having a husband who never wanted to do anything with me. I think we might be getting a little too old for rock concerts though, not that it is going to stop us, just that dang if we aren't feeling it today! Staying out late, rocking out, yelling, dancing and screaming takes a little more out of us than it used to!! Buts its all good I will for sure be there the next time Kid Rock comes to town!

No comments: