Thursday, February 7, 2008

Down with the Sickness

Welcome to our house of funk! I am not talking about music. Kyle is sick, we are leaving in 20 mintues to go to the doctor. I am having sinus problems, due to this crazy ass weather we have had. Mark has a stomach bug. Susan and Morgan are both sick and I suspect this is where Kyle got his from. Oh the germs in our home! Should I admit to how many cans of lysol I have went through this week? No perhaps not, no sense in calling attention to my ocd. Yeah, ok so I went through two, that would be big cans. Full ones at that. I am pretty much over this cold/flu season. Bring on my spring allegries!! In other breaking news I have been going to the gym still and walking at night with my friend Princess Taaammmmiiiiiii. Well we did it two nights in a row and that counts for something right? It does when it means two chubby girls went and walked for 2 and half miles when they could have sat in their pjs and ate junk food. I'll keep you guys updated. If you need me I will be up in the gym working on my fitness! Ha! Yes I did go there!!

No comments: