Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tired!

I am so freaking wore out. Between going back to the gym and just taking care of the house and the kids I am just burned out. Its 8:00 at night and I am ready to fall over. It seems like no matter what life just keeps coming at ya. I guess I just have alot on my plate right now. I will be so glad when we leave for vacation. Hopefully I can get some rest and relaxation. I never count on it when you vacation with kids but I hope I can. I am so wore out that I am not even going to Mardi Gras Ball that I was so desperate to go to. I am just going to go next year. I have already went to two parades and I am just done. I don't have it in me to get dressed up and stay out all night. Maybe I need to take some vitamins. On the bright side I have been steadily losing weight despite my lack of dieting. Yes its true you can lose weight and eat hungry howies, just stay so busy that you are about to crash. Well I am going to go to bed now. Thanks for listening to me whine.

No comments: