Friday, February 22, 2008

Daytona



Another year has passed and now it's time for my obsession to kick in. Yes its time for Nascar! My father and I have planned and patiently awaited all year for our day. The Daytona 500. Its our father and daughter day, no one else allowed. Well we share our day with thousands of people but none that we know. Its always one of the best days of the year. There is nothing more special than spending hundreds of dollars for a seat that you never sit in and to watch a race you don't see all of. You can't see the whole track. You usually just ask someone else the next day what happened. I would not have it any other way. As much as I love racing I love my dad with my daddy so much more. Here are a couple of pics from our day.

2 comments:

Heather said...

What's that necklace you're wearing? Everyone has one on?!?

ha!

Kathy said...

I am jealous of the relationship you have with your daddy.