Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Today

Today was one of those days where you question getting out of bed. I was sleeping so well, I totally didnt want to get out of bed to began with. Taylor and Ryan whined and cried for no reason all morning. As we are walking out the door Ryan started whining for toast. He had a entire hour to ask for toast and waits till we are going to be late and then asks. Then you feel like shit because your child wanted some toast and you didnt make it. He had already ate something else but I still feel bad. So I run erronds and junk like that. Then the older two come home. Oh yes let the games began. Kyle was giving me shit about doing his homework. He is failing school because he doesnt turn in work. So it was progress report day and he ends up arguging with me. Like really arguging. Like standing up in my face, yes we are the same size now and telling me no I wont go to my room and do homework and shit like that. Umm yeah. This is where I lose it. I cant take my children anymore. I am calling his friends mom to come get him and get him out of here for awhile. I needed some time to cool down. So I calm down deal with him, get him taken care of and off to bed. I come into my room to get on the comp and here comes Taylor. Ryan thankfully has passed out in my bed. He has a really good sense of self preservation and knows whats good for him. So anyway here is Taylor. I look and look again. She looks funny. Oh why yes thats it... She has no fucking eyebrows!! She for whatever reason decided to shave off her eyebrows. One is really thin and barely there and the other is thin and missing a big chunk in the middle. She has been shaving her legs for a month. I knew she would pull this shit. I told her and told her only your legs up to your knee. I was her age when I started shaving and she had really hairy legs. What do you do? So as I inspected further she is also hairless on her arms. Oh yeah this will go over great, my already dark haired, furry child will now be growing all kinds of hair back. Tell me again why I wake up in the mornings? Maybe I should have kept the razor on top of the fridge? LOL Old playgroup joke.

No comments: