Thursday, November 8, 2007

One more day

Tomorrow is the last day. Will I survive? I hope so. I have one day left till my hubby comes home. Its been 8 months. That's a long freaking time. I am excited to see him, we haven't seen each other in a month and half. I am stressing about the house. Trying to make everything look its best. I am feeling overwhelmed right now dealing with Kyle. He is giving me more shit than I can handle. If we survive this school year and he passes I will probably fall down and die of shock. Its been one thing after another. Tonight at the last minute I was expected to make a excel spreadsheet and science project graphs, line and bar. God help us all when I am required to handle shit like that. I just want to scream sometimes. I want to run out in the middle of my suburban street and yell hello I am a 9 th grade drop out and I fucking give up! My neighbor teaches engineering at the local college maybe he will feel sorry for me and help him with his homework. I don't think its normal to have a headache every single night. Its pounding right now. On the bright side I am making some progress on my life changes. I went walking today with Gracie in her big stroller which is really heavy to push up hills. I have been doing good. I know stress cant kill you but I swear it cant be good for you to have this much of it in your life. Hopefully things will calm down when Mark gets back. If not I am going to have to figure something out because I don't know how much more stress I can take. I am hoping its just the build up of him being gone for so long and me being responsible for everything and 3 kids. Its a lot. I am trying not to bitch about it, but its really gotten to me. I so need a spa day, a vacation, a one way ticket to somewhere else. LOL Too bad I would never relax because I would be too busy worrying about what was going on at home or what the kids were doing.

1 comment:

Manda said...

You just need to make up on lost sex time. It will help all your stress go awaaaaaaaay...I'm sure Mark would agree LMAO