Monday, November 5, 2007

She did what?

So today I read that Katie Holmes ran the New York Marathon and then went out that night to a movie premiere. I mean come on now! Can you please give the couch potatoes a break? How the hell do you run for 5 hours and then dress up, put on heels, and a smile on your face and go out in public? I would die. There is no way. I could totally run to the end of my road but I doubt I would be able to make it back. I have never been a runner, hated it as a child. Its just not my bag baby. I am not hating on her. I think she is cute, her kid is cute, and really what woman who grew up in the 80's didn't at some point think they were going to marry Tom Cruise? I just think she needs to rethink the whole running the marathon and then going out that night looking like a million bucks. It makes the rest of us look bad. One of the blogs I read calls her a robot, I am beginning to wonder if he isn't on to something? In other breaking news my husband will be home in 3 days. This is good news, since he hasn't lived here in 8 months. Its going to be a little bit of a adjustment having him here again after so long. I am used to staying up as late as I want blogging, reading blogs, and play diner dash. So I am going to have to get my diner dash in earlier in the day I guess. I am sure things will be fine, its just going to take some getting used to. The only people in my bed have been Ryan and my snoring pug. Mark takes up a lot of room. He is sprawled all over the place. So I am really excited to have a husband again. Also since he reads my blog I wont bitch if I am ready for him to go back on the road. LOL Just kidding honey!

No comments: