Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Downsizing

I have just decided that I want to downsize my life. I don't want to have such a expensive house or cars. I just want to live my life and be happy with what I have. I am tired of upgrading. When did it become so important what you have instead of who you are? I think my children are becoming spoiled. I refuse to continue to living my life like this. I feel like I have lost a part of who I am. I actually quit caring about the house since Mark is never home. Um since when was he the only person who lives here? I cannot fathom why I would think its not important to keep my house up for myself and my children. I have slacked on cooking also. I just have to get myself out of this rut I have been stuck in. I have just really let things go to hell in a hand basket and I am tired of it. I need to get myself back. I have let everything go the house, the size of my ass, spoiling the kids. I just have alot of work ahead of me. In a few weeks we will find out about Marks job and when I know where I am going to be living then I can make some decisions about moving. I want a less expensive house and a simpler life all around. I need some space. I am tired of being up underneath my neighbors. I am ready to move back to bufu. Well maybe not bufu but in between the burbs and bufu.

No comments: