Thursday, October 4, 2007

Aint nothing going on but the rent

Don't you hate when a dumb songs get stuck in your head. Anyway nothing much going on here just a normal day, errands, kids, cleaning, cooking. Same old shit new day. Tomorrow is my big house cleaning day. Going to get everything all clean for the weekend so my kiddos can trash it all. I have to take Kyle to Crestview tomorrow also. Love that drive. At least I get to eat at Hooters. That's my reward for the drive. That Hooters is so great, they have this kids play area and the tvs are on Disney Channel, its a total family restaurant on the weekends. They even have balloons for the kiddos. It bets the hell out of mickyd's. In other breaking news I am almost done with my Christmas shopping. I did some more today. I am so on it this year. Usually I have it all done by Thanksgiving, this year I am going for Halloween. I like to avoid retail facilities if at all possible during November and December. I don't have much patience for long lines, frustrated people, and big crowds in general. Well I have all kinds of patience for those things at a Nascar race, but not in Target or the mall. I would rather avoid it at all costs, and sit home bitching about the humidity fucking up my chocolate covered pretzels yet again. I swear there is only one day a year that you can make those damn things in the south and I always seem to be busy that day. I am getting into the holiday mood. Got my pumpkins and my headstone out and I have been thinking about my Christmas tree. I really need to find something better to occupy my time, lol. True sign of a bored housewife. I am planning decorations 3 months in advanced. I am still working on that whole self improvement thing. I haven't bit my nails in two weeks and they are so pretty. I also have been cleaning and cooking, go me! I even been making my bed and keeping my sink clean. The flylady thing is just beyond me but I have taken some things from her book and ran with them. I just cant only clean one thing at a time or not the entire house. I also think it would take me more time and effort to make the book than to just clean the shit to began with. I am just not that creative. My creativity comes in bursts and they are few and far between. But anyways I am doing what works for me. We also survived our first middle school project. We are now starting the dreaded science project. I swear they make it as hard as they can. I get to burn 24 candles, two at a time and see which color burns faster. I say me, I mean me and Kyle. But he has to be supervised and therefor I end up doing most of the work. I will be like Kyle pay attention, and Kyle is like um... I am in the bathroom, getting a drink, picking my nose, eating, watching tv, fighting with my sister, playing with the dog. See how that works? Well its been real, I am outta here.

2 comments:

Manda said...

our nails DO look purdy. I didn't notice them 'til I read this, sorry :)

Manda said...

I meant YOUR. Dammit.