Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Does it ever stop?

It seems like errands are never ending! It's always something. I would love to just be bored and sit home. I feel like I am trying to cram a weeks worth of things in a day, and if I don't then its even more that I have to try to cram into the next day. It seems like all the kids decided to grow at once, so I am having to buy new pants and shoes. This child needed a shot record, so I did that. Now the other child needs it so I manage to get it done and he actually has to have the shot which of course caused a reaction. This child lost their glasses, have to do that. I had to go to the store to get things for children's projects. Had to pick up hubbys glasses and ups them to him. I have family portrait appointments. It just never freaking ends. Just once I would love to buy groceries and they last longer than a few days. I swear we have ghosts that eat cause no way do my kids consume that much food. Well ok maybe they do, but damn its a pain in my ass and wallet. I just hate that feeling of always being out of something or always needing to go to the store. Yes I plan, I make lists, it just never fails. This is just a fucked up yucky day. My lunch made me sick, my head hurts from allergy's due to weather changes, and I am tired as hell because I could not fall asleep last night. I have had many annoying things happen today. Who the hell sends glasses back to the store with only one lens? See what I mean? Just a fucked up day. I really thought it was Tuesday but it looks like its still Monday.

1 comment:

Manda said...

YOU SMELL LIKE YOU WANT TO BE ALONE! Bout damn time you wrote again ;)