Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Times are a changing

Warning if you are my mother in law or anyone remotely related to me please leave now, we are about to discuss sexy times, thanks!

So I think there is something to that whole 30 year old sexual peak thing. It has been insane lately. It seems to be all I think of. I am seriously a teenage boy trapped in a minivan driving mama's body. This is not a bad thing, except for my freaking husband has been out of town a lot and its getting old. I swear I used to could go forever and everything was fine. My dear husband once put it that I was a sexual camel that stores it up till the next time. We are going to leave any camel toe remarks in our minds mmmk? I really hate this twist of fate that has cause me to have all these feelings now. I mean for years my husband was begging and I was like no thanks! Three kids, new baby, stress, moves, etc etc. There was always a reason why not to. I think karma is a bitch and she has got me good this time. In other sexy times news if you have not discovered the yoga ball, you must. Yes that's right go do it on a yoga ball, it doesn't matter who's on top try it both ways. You can thank me later.

No comments: