Saturday, July 12, 2008

Maturity part deux

So I am taking this whole maturity thing to heart. I am going to start dressing like a big girl. Unfortunately I guess that means I will have to keep putting on my big girl panties. I have stopped buying clothes that come from the juniors department. I haven't bought a thing with a logo or brand on it. I am really applying myself here. I am trying to dress my age. My issue is I always feel like I am playing dress up. I just have to wrap my mind around the fact that I am 30 years old and I need to dress like it. I am also working on stopping my rather bad habit of going out of the house, to the store, etc with no makeup on. I also tend to wear gym clothes everyday rather I am going there or not, they are just so comfty! So from here on out if you see me slinking around Target looking like hell please feel free to give my big girl panties a wedgie and take me to task. I am going to do better I SWEAR!

1 comment:

Scott said...

I went and gave you that wedgie as requested, but(t) turns out it wasn't you. Can you bail me out of jail? How long does it take for a handprint on the side of the head to fade away?