Thursday, July 31, 2008

I drank the koolaid.

Actually not only did I drink the koolaid but I am now running around with a funnel trying to share my lurve with everyone! I am obessed with my new ipod. I say new but actually what I mean is my first ipod ever. I have been a creative fan for 5 years and recently went with a sansa, but finally after one too many car trips with my family I decided I am going ipod, I want video. I am beyond estatic. I swear you get addicted just touching it. Really you do. It is so freaking cool. I can now listen to all my music and watch pretty in pink and the 16 candles all in one pink plastic covered device. Oh and the accesories! Oh there are so many choices. Its good to go with the rest of the lemmings somtimes, they have more choices. I am totally converted. So much that I think my next computer will be a, gasp, mac. Yep I said it. After years of refusing anything to do with Apple I am now totally sleeping with the enemy, hell I am a total slut for them.

No comments: