Friday, July 18, 2008

A day at the beach

Yesterday a friend invited me to come out to her beach house with her. I sorta didn't want to because I have this overwhelming need to not commit to anything because I don't want to get up and have to be somewhere. But I said yes and drug my tired ass out of bed, its tired cause it stays up all night keeping the rest of me up with it. We packed 4 kids in the van and off we go. We swam, kayaked, played, ate, and just hung out. We ended up having a awesome time and I was able to relax and even have fun playing with my kids. It seems like everything has been so overwhelming and they have been on my nerves so much that its been hard for me to have fun with them. But we did and it was a blast and I am so glad I did. I came home feeling so good, relaxed and at peace. I didn't mind my slight sunburn or my cut up feet, my feet have some special magnet that also are in oyster shells.

No comments: