Saturday, July 12, 2008

A million things

I have a million things on my mind right now. It's literally reeling. We may or may not be moving. I have no clue what to do about the school situation in this new town. I have to get the kids ready for school to start here. I had oral surgery and my mouth is sore, I am so worried I am going to get dry socket, I have to get through today and I think my chances of getting it will be done. I have to get my house clean and in order, and ready to put up for sale if he gets this job, if not it at least has to be cleaned. I am just really stressed over every thing right now. I just feel like this summer has been such a waste and its one freaking thing after another and nothing seems to go right. It seems like every trip has been wasted due to some type of pain I have had. Its really getting on my last nerve. I am getting really tired of putting on my big girl panties and dealing with it, I just want to hang them bitches up on a flag pole somewhere.

No comments: