Saturday, June 28, 2008

I miss my son

I want my boy back. A month has been plenty of time for me to get over his 12 year old attitude. I am ready for him to come back home. Yes I was wrong. I thought I would be glad for him to spend the summer with his mom. Well I am not. I am missing him. Although I will say that I didn't start missing him right away like I usually do, it took a few weeks, I guess I was needing a slight break. Don't all parents of tweens need a slight break? He will be coming back home this weekend. He was bored at his Mom's and ready to come back home. Plus he has homework. Yes in the summer he still has it, welcome to preparatory school, he better get into freaking Harvard. Wait never mind I take that back, he better get a scholarship to Harvard, cause you know I ain't going to pay for it. I really wonder if I will survive raising these kids? I mean I doubt it will outright kill me, I just think I might be mentally done for and just sit and drool on myself, instead of enjoying my hard earned freedom.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I plan on drooling too.