Friday, June 27, 2008

Feel like a taco?

Well if you do, don't go to my fav Mexican restaurant for lunch. They have been overrun by a bad case of stupidity. Taylor and I walk in for lunch and there is one other person waiting. She is seated and Taylor and are still standing there. Finally after looking at us about 4 times the hostess comes back over and says oh are you not with her? Um no that's why I am still standing here. So she seats us. Then we proceeded to get the dumbest waitress on earth. She shows up and says what do you want? Not what can I get you to drink, not can I take your order, but what do you want? Well for starters I want another waitress. But no I didn't say it because I have a fear of spit in my food. So we order and things are all good. Taylor and I are eating chips and salsa and our food comes out really fast. Then it gets ugly really fast. My tortillas are cold and hard. I am incapable of eating my steak fajitas with out my tortilla, and dammit I am paying for it so I want it right. Well the waitress is no where to be seen. As I sit and watch my fajitas go from sizzling to cold and forming grease clots I am seething. The waitress finally comes over and asks if I want my check, I nicely tell her about my tortilla problem. So she goes oh I wondered why you weren't eating. Oh my fucking god! Did she really just say this? Taylor and I had been watching for her but never seen her. Where the hell was she, in a office watching me on closed circuit television? I just about lost it right then and there. So she brings me some warm tortillas for my cold fajitas. I am telling you there is a bad case of stupidity and it's effected everyone at this restaurant. I am going to have to start going back to Chili's for lunch where the people are a little more intelligent and they open 30 minutes sooner anyway.

2 comments:

Heather said...

You should have walked out without paying. ha!

Shanna said...

There is a major shortage of good mexican food in our area!! I wish someone would do something about it!