Monday, April 30, 2007

I dribble!

Yes I admit it. I dribble alcohol into my drinks. I went to a play date today and it was oh I don't know not even lunch time so I didn't want to get drunk. So I just dribbled a little into my cup. LOL I would say it wasn't a virgin but it had been to second base! I am such a lightweight. So it's good sometimes to drink before 5:00. It was nice today to get out and talk to another adult. I really do love me some shake shake, my friends back porch paradise for those of you who don't know the Queen. So my hubby is coming back home this week, I am inspired to cook. Since I haven't cooked since he was last here except for maybe twice, I figured it was time. Yeah that's right, I don't cook when he ain't home, vote for me for mom of the year, I am the one opening the lunchables boxes. I am excited to see my hubby. It's Taylor's birthday party. She is having a sleepover. I can't believe my baby is going to be 10! Where the hell did the time go? It seems like just yesterday that she was born. It's crazy how life ends up, all the things you thought you life was going to be and it ends up totally different but better than you ever could have imagined. Well I am off to do some stuff around the house, my big kids will be home any second and then it's referee time for the next few hours. C-ya!

5 comments:

Heather said...

If there were rules on the Shake-Shake, "no dribbling" would be one. Good there aren't any rules!

Jennifer said...

I wish I could have even a dribble!

Thanks for the kind words last week after my kidney stone! Sorry it's taken me so long to stop by and thank you.

Aldara said...

LOL I wish i could dribble too...Actually I can but I am feeling really sick right now so no dribbling for me!
Aldara

Heather said...

All you dribble in hoes. When you're in your 80's, you'll be wishing you didn't dribble!

One Tired Mom said...

So I know I am really late to comment but hey I didn't realize you had a blog! But I am jealous sounds like I need to start making playdates again!!