Monday, May 7, 2007

Slumber Party




Taylor turned 10. Well technically she turns 10 on Mothers Day, but we had her party this weekend. I tried my best to bribe her with a party anywhere she wanted, Libby Lu, Sassafrass, anything. But no she wanted a slumber party. So I spent Friday night with 6 little girls. We had dancing by disco lights in the living room, pizza, ice cream sundaes, cake, chips, a bellyache, let balloons go and made wishes on them, and makeovers. We watched movies, drew outside with sidewalk chalk, and opened presents. We had alot of fun. I hope that she remembers this years from now. I am going to refrain from whining about how much work and how tired I was. Well other than that sentence, lol.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like a bunch of fun!

One Tired Mom said...

What a great time!! And what you think you are done with things like that?? HaHa for some reason I doubt it!

Christy said...

Because I am going to say we did that last year let's so something else, lol!!

Aldara said...

I loved that cake...it looked beautiful! It looks like everyone had a blast at the party!
I miss you!

Unknown said...

Christy, she is just beautiful! Looks like she had a wonderful birthday, you're such a great mom!!

k e r r y said...

I love the title of your blog!