Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Today was the greatest

Today was a blast. This morning I took 4 kids to get haircuts. That was not the fun part of my day. Then we went to Blu Rabbits. After that chaos I decided it was time for some retail therapy. So I took the boys to a friends and me and Tay spent the afternoon at the mall. We had a blast. We got pedicures and makeovers at the make up counters. I spent way too much money on makeup. We shopped for clothes. We literally shopped till we dropped. I got some good deals at the gap. Then we hit the disney store. We found a cell phone in the Dillards dressing room and did our good deed for the day and turned it in. We then went and ate at the Santa Fe Grill. It was so yummy. I am so going back next time I am in the mall. We had a really great time. It's so nice to spend time one on one with my kids. Tomorrow I am going to Florida. I have been sticking to my diet, and have lost almost 6 pounds already. I have really been doing very well. I am proud of myself. I will update with some pics when I get back from Florida. peace and chicken grease!!!!

1 comment: