Sunday, April 15, 2007

Today is the first day of the rest of my life

Catchy title huh? Well I started my diet today. I had to figure out what was going to work for me. I finally figured it out what do I really want. Well let me tell you its a new wedding ring and a coach purse. So I set myself some rewards for losing weight, with hubby's permission. For every 10 pounds I lose I get a treat of some kind. When I lose 25 pounds I am getting a coach purse, and when I get to my goal weight I am getting a new wedding ring. Nothing like a little bribery to get me going. I am committed to this. I didn't cheat all day and there is a hot pizza sitting on my kitchen table the boys talked me into. And I am in here drinking water and blogging. Yep that's right no pizza for me. I ate 4 hours ago and I ain't eating nothing else. I am just going to suck it up and stick to it. I am sure once I start seeing results I will be really motivated. Mainly I just want my purse and ring. LOL What a materialistic bitch I am. But hey whatever works for me right? At least I am doing something about being fat. I could have just stayed in denial its not just a river you know. Well anyway wish me luck, hopefully soon there will be alot less of me.

2 comments:

Aldara said...

Oh Christy...I am soooooo proud of you! I miss you so much. A new wedding ring and coach bag sounds awesome....Heck sometimes "treats" and motivations are what we need to do something! Maybe that is what I should do...LOL except mine may be a baby lol!
Hugs

Heather said...

Let me tell ya, the tofu and couscous was soooo good!