Saturday, February 17, 2007

First Blog

Well I set this new blog up. I am sick of myspace blogs. I just wanted something new. I hope you guys enjoy my new blog. I am at my parents right now so I will write a longer post later when I get back home. I am off to the Daytona Races tomorrow. I am excited to go. Its so much fun to spend time with my Dad. Today was a great day. I spent the day with my cousin Josh today. We went down to St. Augstine and walked around and had a blast. It was nice to get away and just chill with him. We walked around lost as hell most of the day, lol. We did hit some great outlet stores and I got a couple of great deals. Well I am going to go start getting ready for bed. I have a big day tomorrow.

2 comments:

Aldara said...

awwwwwww.....A new blog too...I'll look for you on TV tomorrow!
hugs
Aldara

Heather said...

Welcome to the latest Mo-Ho addiction!