Sunday, February 25, 2007

Big changes!

Well it's Sunday and Mantha went home already. We had a great time. It was so great to see her and spend time with her. I am so blessed to have such great friends in my life. So today is a big day for our family. Mark is quitting his job and going into business for himself. Yes I know already, what the hell! We did this once but he kept his regular job and now we have no more security blanket. Its going to a experience for us, that's for sure. And we are talking about if this works out maybe moving back home in a couple of years so I wont be alone all the time, while he is gone working. I am excited to for him, and scared, and all kinds of emotions right now. I have so much faith in him and I know he can do this. And what's the worst thing that can happen? I can't lose my kids or dogs because of a failed business. I don't care about this house, or my vehicle. I have been poor and can do it again and be just fine, as long as I have him and the kids. There is nothing at risk of being lost that I really give two shits about. I really don't think its going to be that extreme I know he can do this, and I am supporting him 200%! I was just stating the worst thing that could happen. I just really don't care about material things like I used to. I care about my husband, my kids, my dogs, and my friends. Houses and cars and crap like that is so replacable. Anyway I dont know for sure if I will go back home but it's looking that way. Why stay in Mobile with him gone all the time? I dont have anything holding me here. I can go back home to my friends and family and maybe I wont hate it so much this time around. My mom always did the same thing to, couldn't wait to move away and then couldn't wait to move back home, lol. I guess the older I get the more I get like her. Well here is my big announcement. Wish us good luck!

No comments: