Wednesday, December 3, 2008

MIA

I apologize for not posting. I was sitting at home feeling sorry for myself. I was having a bit of a pity party. I would have invited you guys but it was a party for one. I guess I just needed a few weeks to feel sorry for myself that I once again had to move off and leave my friends. I know there are worse things in life than living in a town where you don't know anyone. But I assure you it tops my list of suckiest things ever. So I have pulled my head out my ass and decided to move back among the land of the living. I am trying to enjoy the holidays with my kids and not let things get to me. I would have posted before now but trust me when I tell you that I am whiny enough on this blog with out giving play by play of my pity party. So enough about whine fest 2008. My Christmas tree is up and so far no pug has peed on it. I am prepared to commence my holiday baking. I only have 5 or 6 boxes lurking around here waiting for me to unpack them. It didn't snow the other day when it was fore casted. So life it good. I promise to post more often with less whine. Well I will try at least.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shoot girl, it's your blog! Whine and cry if you want....

I feel ya. Trish and I moved and we STILL don't know anyone. Sucks....