Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Honesty

I have to be honest here. I fear for the life of this blog. See as of right now it is missing a key ingredient. The pug is gone. We still have the kids and we still have the washing machine. My children and laundry are not going to go away that easily. I am sad to come here in my pugless state. I am also feeling a bit fake, like a poser. I am among the pugless. I have lost my membership to the elite group of pug owners and to be honest I don't know if I can return. Sure they will let me back in but I don't know that I have the heart to start over. It has been 5 days since my pug disappeared. I am getting better. I cried for the first two. Who knew you could cry for two days straight? I don't know is left to happen to me? I am scared to ask? I have turned into a living breathing country song. I must go pick up my mama from prison in the rain. (Bonus points to you if you get that reference with out google)

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm so sorry he's gone missing. I know how hard that is. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed anyway!