Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Duh

Guess I should also update for those of you that actually depend on this blog to know whats going on in my life since my sorry ass doesn't return phone calls. Mark made it through his surgery fine. He is currently driving me crazy, whining about wanting a dip and trying to eat forbidden foods. The school situation with Ryan did not work out. I pulled him out and I am now homeschooling him. Lets keep our comments on that to our selves mmmk? We are ready for the holidays, well ready for them to be over with. I just want this year behind me at this point. Just something that you talk about sometimes when you are old like "Hey Christy you remember 08" "Oh yeah Besty I remember it god that year sucked ass." See I am moving on and ready for the next thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, look at it this way, you only have what?14 more days for this year to be over with. :)

Let's not rush Dec 30th though...

It's my birthday, and we gonna party like it's my birthday.

Sorry the school situation didn't get resolved. Well, it did but ...you know..