Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hannah Montana Naked

This is the first time my boys have shared a room. So today they were supposed to unpack boxes in their new room. What really happened was more playing than unpacking. In the midst of this chaos I was unpacking the kitchen and I heard a awful lot of giggling. I went to investigate and all I could hear was Ryan yelling at the top of his lungs " I got Hannah Montana Naked"! I am sure he is not the first boy to desire such thing. So I step into the room and low and behold he sure has. He must have found a box of his sister's stuff mixed in with theirs and found a Hannah Montana Doll and took her clothes on. This does not disturb me, what disturbs me is what happened next. He managed to find Hunter Dan, Hunter Dan is the boy hunting doll you can buy at the Bass Pro Shop all good little Redneck Boys have one, and proceeds to strip Hunter Dan down to his glory and then redress him in Hannah Montana's clothes. So now we have a naked Hannah Montana and Hunter Dan dressed in drag. In further moving news hubby is still sick as a dog and can't help unpack and the dog is still freaking out and peeing on things, he does this every time we move, stupid ass pugs. Oh and I still pretty much live in box land.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL...well, I hope the clothes make Hunter Dan a little more attractive?

Evidently, he's the wrong kind of hunter? ;)

Good luck unpacking! Better you than me...