Sunday, January 20, 2008

Brain Training

So I have tried this Brain Age game on the DS. Its a game that you are supposed to play everyday to train your brain. Using your brain is supposed to keep you smart, like using a muscle or losing it. Well I just don't like it. It makes me think too much. I know that's the point, but its just a little too much thinking for me. So instead I train my brain on Webkinz. That's right I admit to it. I go on my sons Webkinz and play little stupid games and win him money. He then spends the money on new furniture for his pet. They are all child based games and don't take alot of thought but I am using my brain. They are cute and funny and keeps you interested. Brain Age drags along and you are like am I dont yet? So screw Brain Age, I will keep my brain trained with Webkinz.

No comments: