Sunday, August 26, 2007

This is why I will never be a Gap Mom

So picture this. I get up get dressed, actually look decent, did my hair, put on capris and a new tee I picked up at Gap. So I run Ryan and Tay to school and come back here. I am going to clean up the bathroom and fold a load of laundry before going to run errands. So I clean the small bathroom. It takes me 15 minutes. As I do one last check in the mirror to make sure I didn't miss any spots, I see it. A godblessedfreakingstain! Thats right I managed to ruin a brand new shirt in 15 minutes. How I managed such feat I don't know. I only used bleach on the toilet and it was the one that squirts out of the bottle under the lid. I swear I will just never make it as a Gap mom. How the hell do they clean in clothes that aren't already ruined? I just don't get it. I just give up and from now on let it be known that if I am cleaning I am wearing bleached stained tee shirts from high school and pj pants! Screw trying to look presentable in case someone comes by. Shit ya'll know I am redneck by now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wear an apron when I clean, and gloves. I refuse to use PURE bleach becuase god forbid I do spill.