Thursday, May 24, 2007

Skate Night

Tonight was the last skate night of the year. It just about broke my heart. Really! I am not being sarcastic this time. My babies are growing up so fast. Kyle was skating around doing his thing. Taylor was spending all her time flirting with a little boy in her class and running around with her friends. And Ryan skated with out me. He actually can shuffle along now. He doesn't need me to hold onto him. It just breaks my heart, I don't want them to grow up! He even plays a mean game of air hockey and played his first game of pool tonight. I am just not ready for my babies to be growing up this fast. Tomorrow is Kyle's last day of Elementary School. I am going to be a mom of a middle schooler. I just can't believe how big my babies are. I really don't know where the time has gone. I guess my point is to enjoy your kids while they are little cause they grow up so fast.

No comments: