Thursday, October 2, 2008

Phone Sex

So Mark and I don't really have phone sex I just always thought it was a great title. We do however spend a big chunk of our time together on the phone. We are at this point living in two different states at least for another month. I have always been someone who spends a lot of time on the phone. So the other night I was on said phone gossiping with my dear friend Katie and Mark calls to tell me goodnight. I get off the phone to talk to him. This is a big deal, together we have a total of 9 kids, for us to talk on the phone in peace is a BIG DEAL. So being the good wife that I am I talk to Mark. We are talking about the house we are buying and our upcoming move and I am telling him all my moving fears and how stressful it is, and how hard it is to make friends and etc. So then I am telling him that his cat is not eating. He does this every time Mark is gone for awhile. I am telling him this about his cat, the cat I could care less about, I am a dog person. So as I tell him all of this feline info he starts chuckling and then laughs and he says "Kenny just died". Excuse me? Kenny just died! Are you fucking kidding me? The man is ignoring me and watching South Park. Kenny always dies its not even funny anymore! This is why we don't have phone sex, he might ignore me when Cartman starts cussing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to take Mark's side...

I'm sorry.

Kenny dying is still hilarious!

Christy said...

Men always stick together!

Anonymous said...

Where ya at??!