Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Excuse me while I have a nervous breakdown

I know I have said in the past that I was going to crack up. But the possibility is really here this time. This move is getting to me. The kids are getting to me. My parents visit totally ruined me. I mean sitting in the corner drooling on myself with a straitjacket gotten to me. How can you live to be a certain age *cough 56* and not know how to get along with people? Just normal human beings. How can one person be so cool and marry someone so not cool? It blows my mind. Anyway I survived and they are gone and I will miss my Dad but I am glad he took his wife home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL....too funny.

Guess sometimes we have to take the good with the bad ;)

Shanna said...

I hope you are feeling better. I know the feeling, sometimes things just get so out of control.
I would love to get the contact info for your friend who just had a VBAC after 2 sections!
Thanks!