Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Rednecks don't shop at Target

This morning I went to do some grocery shopping at my local SuperTarget, oh how I love the SuperTarget. Just a normal little grocery list, until I get to the milk section. I had pulled out my trusty Paula Deen cookbook and was going to make her banana nut bread. So I stand today in the milk section hunting for buttermilk, see I am redneck we hunt for our food. Cow milk, soy milk, organic milk, coffee creamer, tea, juice, where the hell is the goddamn buttermilk? Well the answer is across the street at Walmart, Target doesn't carry buttermilk. Well there goes my high class Supertarget shopping, my ass belongs at Walmart or WinnDixie where they sell buttermilk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...yeah, don't be givin us bad names by shopping in that high falutin store!

Don't let me catch you back in there!

Shanna said...

That is so funny, I tried to find buttermilk there last year to make home made meatballs and they had none!!