Sunday, September 21, 2008

I seen the Queen


I did it! I went to see Gretchen Wilson, aka Queen of the Redneck Women, in concert. I am talking about touched her hand close! It was awesome. I took my best friend and we had the best time ever! The concert was great, we gambled, drank, partied in the clubs and did it all with our cowboy boots on, that's right we ain't scared. Screw high heels when you can wear your shitkickers. It's probably the last time I will see her before I move even farther away and I am so glad I got to spend this weekend with her, there is no one else on earth I would rather stand in line for two hours with. Oh and the best pick up line ever goes to the guy in the club who told Mantha he would shine her belt buckle for her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw Gretchen in Vegas 2 years ago...she's awesome.

I wasn't anywhere near as close to her as you were though..... I'm sure Gretchen was glad about that too lol

Glad you two trouble makers had a great time!